As the halo vehicle for Nissan’s wide range of bold crossovers and SUVs, Murano expresses Nissan’s advanced design direction – including its V-motion front end, LED signature boomerang lights and the unique “floating” roof.
There is more to the Nissan Murano than just design leadership, however. In 2017, for the third year in a row, Murano was named by U.S. News & World Report as the “2017 Best 2-Row SUV for the Money.” Murano was also honored in the J.D. Power 2017 U.S. Automotive, Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) StudySM as the top vehicle in the Midsize SUV category.
2018 Nissan Murano Photo Gallery
2018 Nissan Murano Video
For the 2018 model year, Murano receives a number of significant enhancements:
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (I-FCW) standard on all grades
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) added as standard on SV grade
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) standard on SL grade and included in SV Premium Package (previously standard on SL and Platinum grades only)
- Revised center console design for improved accessibility and storage
- NissanConnectSM with Navigation – featuring Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, SiriusXM® Traffic™ and SiriusXM® Travel Link™ (SiriusXM®subscription required, sold separately) – standard on all grades
- Motion-Activated Power Liftgate standard on SL & Platinum grades
- Dual Panel Moonroof standard on Platinum grade
- Heated rear seats and heated steering wheel standard on SL grade
- Auto-dimming inside mirror with HomeLink® Universal Transceiver standard on SV grade
- New SL Midnight Edition Package content
- SV Premium Package content now includes Intelligent Around View® Monitor (I-AVM), Intelligent Driver Alertness (I-DA), Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC), Power Panoramic Moonroof, Bose®premium audio system with 11 speakers, heated front seats, heated outside mirrors and 18-inch Gun Metal aluminum-alloy wheels
- New SL Moonroof Package added
Nissan Murano Specs and Price
|MSRP||$30,550 – $43,580|
|Transmission||Continuously Variable Automatic|
|Towing Capacity||1,500 lbs|
|MPG (City / Comb. / Hw.)||21 / 24 / 28|
|Tank Capacity||19.0 gal|
|Width w/o Mirrors||75.4 in|
|Min. Ride Height||6.9 in|
Responsive driving is once again provided by a 260-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC V6 connected to an advanced Xtronic transmission.
The 2018 Murano is available in front-wheel drive or Intuitive All-Wheel Drive and in four well-equipped grades Murano S, Murano SV, Murano SL and Murano Platinum.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices1 (MSRP) for the 2018 Nissan Murano:
|Murano S FWD||$30,800 USD|
|Murano SV FWD||$34,100 USD|
|Murano SL FWD||$38,500 USD|
|Murano Platinum FWD||$42,320 USD|
|Murano S AWD||$32,400 USD|
|Murano SV AWD||$35,700 USD|
|Murano SL AWD||$40,100 USD|
|Murano Platinum AWD||$43,830 USD|
Destination and Handling $975.