Tata Motors marked its 20th year in Geneva with the unveil of its spectacular ‘InnoVision’ – the Tata EVision Sedan Concept, an electric concept, for the future connected generation and the best so far from the IMPACT 2.0 design philosophy.
Stunning exterior design based on 3 key design elements:
- The 3 dimensional ‘Humanity Line’ is beautifully crafted in brushed aluminum and runs the entire width of the car. It underlines the grille and lamps of the car which themselves are treated as pieces of high tech ‘jewelry.’
- The Diamond shaped DLO is defined by another aluminum blade which runs from the A to C pillar, visually lowering the profile of the car.
- The rear is characterized by the animated tail lights, which forms a part of the ‘Slingshot’ line that starts at the Tata logo and swings around to the body side, visually pushing the car forward in a precise yet balanced dynamism.
While the stance of the Tata EVision is graceful yet strong, the striking silhouette is dynamic.
The class defining interiors of the EVision takes advantage of the electric drive train and creates a beautiful, welcoming space.
- The instrument panel hides two digital interfaces that appear only when needed by the users.
- The space under the Instrument Panel is completely free from any hindrances and adds to the sensation of space, thus luxury.
- The rear seats are an area of particular note. Fully adjustable, they give the occupants unmatched knee, and headroom.
- The rear occupant is cosseted in gorgeous hand crafted materials which are punctuated with subtle technical materials and details.
Leveraging the strength of the OMEGA architecture, the EVision Sedan Concept is built on a modified, dedicated OMEGA EV architecture, a modular, scalable and flexible architecture to address the range of performance attributes for long-range travel.
Key technology highlights
- Predictive energy management systems based on live traffic and routes.
- Connected technologies such as cloud computing, analytics, geo-spatial mapping and increased human-machine interface.
- Capable of ADAS features
- Prognostics controller for forecasting of service requirements leading to life cycle management of battery packs, which will be extendable to full vehicle.
- Comes with both slow charging (AC) / fast charging (DC) options
2018 Tata EVision Concept Photo Gallery
2018 Tata EVision Concept Video