With Corvette Racing in its DNA,the all-new 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport is a pure expression of the car’s motorsports-bred pedigree.It was introduced at the 2016 Geneva International Motor Show.
Content highlights for Grand Sport include:
– Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer tires: 285/30ZR19 (front) and 335/25ZR20 (rear)
– Specific Grand Sport wheel design: 19×10 inches (front) and 20×12 inches (rear)
– Brembo brake system with (355 mm) 14-inch rotors and six-piston calipers in front and (340 mm) 13.4 inch rotors and four-piston calipers in the rear
– Standard magnetic ride control, specific stabilizer bars and unique springs
– Standard electronic limited-slip differential
– LT1 V8 engine rated at (343 kW) 460 hp, with dry-sump oiling system and active exhaust
– Seven-speed manual transmission with active rev match and available eight-speed paddle-shift automatic with specific performance calibration
– Available Z07 package adds carbon ceramic-matrix brakes and Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Cup tires.